[Vision2020] One Lawyer With a Spine

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:15:52 PDT 2008

Roger Falen stated:

"As I have said before, I am on the fence on water boarding."

It seems that you are one of the very few holdouts on this issue, Roger, since the US Senate and House of Representatives have adopted Army Field Manual 2-22-3 (Human Intelligence Collector Operations), established by Headquarters Department of the Army as the approved standard, a publication that blatantly states that water boarding is torture and is in clear violation of the Geneva Conventions.

I have posted this publication to Vision 2020 (it its entirety) three times previously.  I really don't feel it necessary to post it again.

Jeesh!