[Vision2020] Thank You Moscow

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 21:10:56 PDT 2008

I wanted to thank Moscow and the community for their support of me and my family after the loss of my wonderful Aunt Annie, Carol Ann Connelly. It meant a great deal and willl.

There were so many of you there at her funeral yesterday in person and spirit, and it was a beautiful funeral well deserved in her honor, I know she would have been pleased by the amount of support and love shown her by the community.

Thanks again to all of you who showed your support and took the time to honor such a wonderful person as Annie.

God Bless.

Donovan