[Vision2020] Some thoughts on terrorists and torture.

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 10 10:09:18 PDT 2008

Saundra
I didn't say it was not torture, only that I wasn't sure. I just checked it out on google. It looks like it is somewhat different from dunking. I think some enhanced interrogation methods are justified if it leads to information that saves lives. I am stil unsure about warerboarding. For the record I hate being dunked. As a kid I stayed away from those that were doing it.
Roger