[Vision2020] Upon his Departure

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 9 19:26:12 PDT 2008

>From Dale Courtney's Trite-mind Blahg -

I want to express my appreciation to those who have followed my
submissions to the Moscow Pullman Daily News and that were kindly
reproduced here by the host.

I want everyone to know that I was not "drummed out" at the Daily News.
Rather, I resigned because of increased work responsibilities. My work at
New Saint Andrews College is more than a JOB. It is a delight and a
passion. When offered the opportunity to contribute more there, it was not
difficult for me to cut some things out. And the column at the DN, while
only 700 words, was a regular obligation that consumed a (surprisingly
inordinate) amount of time.

Once again, thanks to all who read my work.

Ed Iverson

Gee, Ed.  Words kinda escape me at this tender moment.

Perhaps Senator Larry Craig said it best when he utered those now famous
words . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Ed_Iverson_Tribute.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)