[Vision2020] I thought that Farris was "contained"

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 9 15:29:51 PDT 2008

Dear Scott:

My understanding of Farris' apology to me and my apology to Christ Church was
that he would not ever insult me either on list or off list.  The fact that Doug
Wilson copied his second apology about Farris' most recent infraction to Farris
himself supports my understanding.

Wilson also reported that Farris was no longer a member of Christ Church, but he still intends to hold him to his promise.

The content of Farris' most recent insult to me was identical to those he has
posted many times in this forum.

Nick