[Vision2020] Energy saving lightbulbs... a different take

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 9 12:37:58 PDT 2008

I did not mean to insult the Kai but the congressman, sorry if that came
across wrong.
Since a majority of the country's electricity is produced by coal, that
emits mercury into the atmosphere, the energy saving cfl ultimately uses
less mercury than an incandescent.
The puported agenda is use more coal and incandescents that will lead to
more mercury in the environment.

Andy Boyd
Manager/Education Coordinator
Moscow Recycling