[Vision2020] Energy saving lightbulbs... a different take

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 9 12:16:51 PDT 2008

As usual, you only get half the story from a congressman who has his own
agenda to support.
I do agree that we should move past cfl's and use led's that are even more
expensive use less energy and will likely last as long as you live.
Andy Boyd
Manager/Education Coordinator
Moscow Recycling
208 882 0590