[Vision2020] (no subject)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 8 05:35:12 PDT 2008

Kinda adds a whole new dimension to Dougie's "stimulus" check, huh?

> I have a question or two about Doug's opening statement on the subject of
w> omen and dildos:

> "I generally sleep like a pre-Cambrian rock, but occasionally I wake up
> in the middle of the night, and am wide awake for an hour or so. That
> happened last night, and so I found myself treated to some of the
> wonders of late-night television. On this occasion, the array from
> three channels included George Bush live from some G-8 thing, a panel
> discussion of comedians trying to be funny while sitting down, and a
> couple of perky, sales-clerk type women trying to sell people dildos. A
> significant bit of their spiel included appeals to lesbians, and as I
> bade farewell to this sales-patter monstrosity, a thought struck me
> which I thought I would pass on. Let me state the conclusion first, in
> roughly the form it occurred to me, and then add some comments
> afterwards."
>
> Is there ANY reason he has so much more interest in a channel or program
th> at he obviously has trouble with or that he quotes so much from yet at
the
> same time, he claims to be a dyed-in-the-wool Bush follower and does not
> quote a single thing that Bush said that night?  I mean, it seems
strange>  that Dougie-boy spent so much time on that one channel that he
can tell
pe> ople specifically what the women look like, what they talked about and
wh> at they said/sold and to whom the items were supposedly aimed.

> Guess this just BEGS the question - how much of any of the items shown
did
> you order, Dougie?
>
> J  :]

> The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world?
> http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_ChangeWorld>

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)