[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 01:24:40 PDT 2008

I have a question or two about Doug's opening statement on the subject of women and dildos:

"I generally sleep like a pre-Cambrian rock, but occasionally I wake up
in the middle of the night, and am wide awake for an hour or so. That
happened last night, and so I found myself treated to some of the
wonders of late-night television. On this occasion, the array from
three channels included George Bush live from some G-8 thing, a panel
discussion of comedians trying to be funny while sitting down, and a
couple of perky, sales-clerk type women trying to sell people dildos. A
significant bit of their spiel included appeals to lesbians, and as I
bade farewell to this sales-patter monstrosity, a thought struck me
which I thought I would pass on. Let me state the conclusion first, in
roughly the form it occurred to me, and then add some comments
afterwards."

Is there ANY reason he has so much more interest in a channel or program that he obviously has trouble with or that he quotes so much from yet at the same time, he claims to be a dyed-in-the-wool Bush follower and does not quote a single thing that Bush said that night?  I mean, it seems strange that Dougie-boy spent so much time on that one channel that he can tell people specifically what the women look like, what they talked about and what they said/sold and to whom the items were supposedly aimed.

Guess this just BEGS the question - how much of any of the items shown did you order, Dougie?

J  :]