[Vision2020] I thought that Farris was "contained"

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:59:29 PDT 2008

Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Doug_Wilson_013107.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:24:34 -0700To: Douglas.Farris at CH2M.comFrom: ngier at uidaho.eduCC: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] I thought that Farris was "contained"Dear Doug:I thought that your pastor had told you to cut out the insults, but you appear to be incorrigible.I have reported your most recent offense to Pastor Wilson.Nick GierAt 11:16 AM 7/7/2008, you wrote:
Nick, Please tell me how you are
maintaining “equal rights for women” when you never marry them? The only
freedoms being claimed are the ones you get to
have! Doug!     Hi
Roger: Please tell me how we are
maintaining our freedoms by fighting the
war in Iraq.  The only
freedom being fought for is the freedom for
our oil companies to export
Iraqi oil. Nick
"Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to human affairs."--Ralph Waldo Emerson"Abstract truth has no value unless it incarnates in human beings who represent it, by proving their readiness to die for it." --Mohandas Gandhi"Modern physics has taught us that the nature of any system cannot be discovered by dividing it into its component parts and studying each part by itself. . . .We must keep our attention fixed on the whole and on the interconnection between the parts. The same is true of our intellectual life. It is impossible to make a clear cut between science, religion, and art. The whole is never equal simply to the sum of its various parts." --Max PlanckNicholas F. GierProfessor Emeritus, Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843http://www.home.roadrunner.com/~nickgier/home.htm208-882-9212/FAX 885-8950President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIOhttp://www.roadrunner.com/~nickgier/ift.htm