[Vision2020] Could it -- or has it -- Happen in this Area?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 14:50:41 PDT 2008

Keely,

I don't think poor people should be forced to live in crime ridden out of code buildings. If they are crime ridden and out of date, we should rip them down and build low income housing units elsewhere.

Just because people are poor, doesn't mean they should have to live in crime and danger.

I think parks and green lawns are a crude intention of trying to bring nature inside the city. But I think a downtown should have huge parks as their centers, not businesses and crowded crime ridden streets.

Best Regards,

Donovan