[Vision2020] Humans Force Earth into New Geologic Epoch

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:32:12 PST 2008

Sue et. al.

The slippage of language strikes again...

It's very difficult, and sometimes impossible, to really put into words what
is meant.

I fail at this endeavor every day of the week...

Thanks for the comments about Hawaii and reliance on diesel for
electricity.  I was surprised to discover recently that even with all the
hydro power in the Northwest, Avista generates 41 percent of its electricity
from coal and natural gas, both depleting fossil fuel sources emitting
climate change inducing CO2.

Ted Moffett