[Vision2020] Humans Force Earth into New Geologic Epoch

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Jan 30 21:17:41 PST 2008

Not at all, Ted.  I just liked the quote because in our context it could be directed to the leaders of Religious Right who presume to tell God what to do.  It was actually meant for Bob D. not as an add on to your concerns about what we are doing to mess up this planet.  We are, of course, doing all of that.  I watch here in Hawaii, a state with wind, thermal, sun, which could be harnessed to generate the power to run this island.  But what do they do instead--import millions of gallons of diesel each year to keep the electric lines humming to maintain power generation  that is not only expensive but inordinately wasteful.

So I am sorry if you didn't get my point.  I will certainly admit it was oblique.

Sue