[Vision2020] Weather Forecast

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:10:24 PST 2008

*teasing smile*

You are full of good news, aren't you Tom?

Seriously, thanks for the update. I haven't left home since the 25th, and it
looks like it might be another week, or so. Thank goodness for legumes, I
don't have to leave home! The plow came through the alley yesterday, and one
would never know it, my car has all but disappeared.

*laughing softly*

We can all look on the bright side, the days ARE getting longer, aren't
they?

Janesta