[Vision2020] Help found -- was Wanted

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 15:26:57 PST 2008

Hi Kit & Other Interested Visionaries,

Thanks so much for posting more info & comments!

It doesn't matter how carefully I shovel, my back just can't handle it
anymore and has been a literal pain since my first round of shoveling.  My
dh's back is in better shape than mine (this year, he's doing the front &
I'm doing the back), but that won't last forever.

I'm up against a wall in back, and the front isn't much better because we
can only throw the snow so far.  With this kind of push tool, we'd be in
much better shape, so I really appreciate you sharing your experiences!!!

Thanks Again,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****