[Vision2020] Help found -- was Wanted

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 15:07:14 PST 2008

Actually, it is called a "Masi Nova Snow Pusher" (photo attached). I
got mine off the internet (http://www.primoshop.net/) from New York.
Total with shipping was $100. It took about 12 days to get it here.

It is expensive, but well worth it.

I have a very bad back that precludes lifting. I've used this type of
tool for years to clear my long, narrow driveway, which requires
moving snow to the few places I can store it. I've worn two out. They
were all plastic and the leading edge ground down to where it was
leaving a packed layer of snow rather than cleaning to the surface.
The Masi has a steel lip so hopefully it will last more than 4-5 years.

Silver Bear Manufacturing in Michigan (www.silverbear.biz) has an all
steel model that should last 15-20 years. I really drooled over that
one, but it weighs about 20 lbs,. That was more than I wanted to push
for the miles I have to walk. Otherwise, I think the Finns would have
lost their sale.

There no lifting with a scoop; you just slide it where ever the snow
needs to go, including up the side and over the top of your pile.
Right now, I have one pile that is about 6' tall and 8' wide. If I
can get my camera to work, I'll send photo of it and my drive.

Kit