[Vision2020] Contractors

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 30 16:50:32 PST 2008

Is that . . . Could it be . . . Please, Sunil, tell me it ain't . . .

Bob "The (Oops! Almost said it)" Dickow

And just when we thought it was safe to go outside.

> He's being sarcastic.  He is, after all, Bob Dickow, Troublemaker.
>
> Sunil
>
> From: privatejf32 at hotmail.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:13:46 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Contractors
>

> No..........YOU pay the insurance THROUGH your escrow....standard
practice.>   I'm sure you get escrow account summaries every month - look
at it
carefu> lly and you will see the break-down INCLUDES homeowner's insurance
as well
> as taxes, etc.  No reputable escrow or bank is going to allow anyone to
buy>  a home without insurance in place -either you pay it directly or
through
y> our escrow.

> J  :]
>

> From: dickow at uidaho.edu
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:26:24 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Contractors

> Huh? I have never paid ANY homeowners insurance. A generous
> company called—I believe— ‘Escrow’ or something pays it
> regularly for me. You should look into it.
>

> Bob Dickow, troublemaker
>

> From:
> vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com] On
> Behalf Of J Ford
>

> Hope your homeowner's insurance is paid
> up.....
>

> Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)