[Vision2020] Contractors

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:30:51 PST 2008

He's being sarcastic.  He is, after all, Bob Dickow, Troublemaker.

Sunil

From: privatejf32 at hotmail.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:13:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Contractors

No..........YOU pay the insurance THROUGH your escrow....standard practice.  I'm sure you get escrow account summaries every month - look at it carefully and you will see the break-down INCLUDES homeowner's insurance as well as taxes, etc.  No reputable escrow or bank is going to allow anyone to buy a home without insurance in place -either you pay it directly or through your escrow.

J  :]