[Vision2020] Contractors

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:00:08 PST 2008

Saundra,

Fair enough. i understand your point and frustration. I know we can all do more to help each other and pay attention to others, such as car placement. I go through cars being in my snow plowing way, every morning.

I guess I am one that would rather help out first then, if that doesnt solve it resort to 882-cops. This is why I am volunteering my time through the PCEI to help others that are unable. I too, just like J Ford helps the neighbors out when needed, just like I assume or hope all of us on the V do.

I am not sure how PCEI filters it's clients to insure an "unable" person, but believe me if I ever find out I am volunteering time to an able bodied person, I'm outta there.

Take care
Matt