[Vision2020] How Could Anyone Support That Woman?

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:52:24 PST 2008

Roger Falen stated:

"There has not been any other 9/11 types of attacks on us. There has been several attempts, but they have thwarted."

In a very, VERY minor way it is comforting to know that nobody has launched an attack on US soil since September 11, 2001 (6 years, 4 months, and 18 days ago).

Yet another way to look at 9/11/2001 is that it was the first attack on US soil since December 7, 1941 (59 years, 9 months, 4 days prior to 9/11).

Roger goes on to suggest that tax cuts will stimulate the economy.

Note to Roger:  This is the first war in our history where the president is pushing for tax cuts.  "Tax cuts during war" is oxy-moronic.  You say that we should provide for our troops (I am with you there 100%), then you go on to say:

"Tax cuts would stimulate the economy and the increase in total income will more than make up for revenue that is lost by a tax cut."

Question, Roger:  How are tax cuts going to "give them all the support we can in the field and continue to take care of the veterans when they come home"?