[Vision2020] 935 False Statements Made Before War

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 28 12:22:38 PST 2008

Why just Kenya, Nepal, and Somalia?

Have you noticed how quiet Bovill and Helmer have been these past few
years?  It's as if they were/are trying to stay "under the radar".

I say nuke 'em into submission!

Whaddaya say, Pat?

Should we light 'em up?

> On Jan 28, 2008 11:12 AM,  <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:
>
> > So the raping, shredding starving was OK with you and you do not think
> > that injustice should be addressed by those who follow Christ?
> > interesting!
>
> Ah!  So now, according to Pat Kraut, our invasion of Iraq was in fact
> based on Christian principles; a sort of Latter Day Crusade!
>
> Interesting.
>
> Logically, then, Pat is justifying the documented (minimum) slaughter
> of 80,690 Iraqi civilians -- much higher (1,168,058) if you accept the
> Lancet Study -- as okay because they occurred in Jesus' name!
>
> Interesting.
>
> Logically, then, Pat also believes that we should send troops into
> Kenya, Nepal, Somalia, and Darfur, because that would obviously be the
> Christian thing to do.
>
> Interesting!

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)