[Vision2020] Snow on sidewalks .. the good news, and the bad .. update

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 19:20:26 PST 2008

"If anyone from the city monitors this forum - could you look into the sidewalks beside Hwy 95? They have never been cleaned, and people who walk have to walk in the highway...."

  CLEANED? Since when has the government been cleaning sidewalks?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Bev Bafus <bevbafus at verizon.net> wrote:
      If anyone from the city monitors this forum - could you look into the sidewalks beside Hwy 95?

  They have never been cleaned, and people who walk have to walk in the highway....

  I'd call it in, but when the city is open, I'm at work.....

  Thanks

  Bev