[Vision2020] 935 False Statements Made Before War

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:48:43 PST 2008

Dougie calling someone "unchristian-like in behavior" is like Charlie Manson accusing someone of the heinous crime of murder of a mother and child.

J  :]

Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:04:36 -0800
From: vpschwaller at gmail.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] 935 False Statements Made Before War

It's interesting to note how the democratic politicians and the liberal
news media maintain they were continuously "deceived" by the pack of
lying intelligence community with respect to Iraq, Afghanistan,
Pakistan and WMDs.  However, when presented with "facts" that Iran
has no nuclear program posing a threat to the US, Israel or the rest of
the free world, the intelligence community is now lauded by these same
politicians and media as the greatest fact finders and heros of the
day.  Why am I not surprised.

Of course nobody found WMD's.  Imagine my house is Iraq, and as a
sneaky "recovering" alcoholic, my bottle of vodka is a WMD.  Even
given the limited scale of contraband to hiding places, I can assure
you I can hide it such that you would never find it.  Now consider
the enormity of Iran and small WMD.  You seriously believe that
anyone much less the inept UN would be able to find anything??
Particularly if there is a strong incentive to keep it hidden?
Particularly when they cannot search schools, hospitals, or religious
houses of worship?? GMAFB.

And Ms Mix . . . I think Ms Mix is truly Mix-ed Up if she believes the
administration could keep selective information from the media, other
politicians and the public in general.  And thank you for your
well wishes.  Your continuously snide, derogatory comments to
everyone you dislike never ceases to amaze me.  And you have the
gall to call anyone else on it.  I remain astounded at how you can
call yourself a Christian when you constantly demonstrate the most
un-Christian-like attitude of all the Christians (and many heathens) I
know . . .

Cheers GS

GS