[Vision2020] Here I am With President Romney

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:59:14 PST 2008

"Here I am With President Romney"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALG50bmbLW0

Sing along . . .

(to the tune of "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah" by Allan Sherman)

Hello Hillary, Hey Giuliani Here I am with President Romney How he won this was a riot Newsweek caught you two in bathrobes at the HyattMitt says our land needs reformin' 'Cause it's not completely Mormon So protesters must speak softly And the War on Drugs now targets tea and coffeeFor his talks with dignitaries Mitt just sends the missionaries And state dinners - gee, they're mellow All the heads of state bring casserole and Jell-oHeads on Rushmore - you would dig 'em Mitt just sculpted Brother Brigham And the anthem needed switchin' So it's now "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission"Oh my word He got elected Oh my gosh How unexpected 'Cause he's quite Distinctly male and white Despite His V.P. Gladys KnightOh my heck The far right trounces Mormon lives So Mitt renounces Plural wives But deep down they're OK As long as none are gayNow I don't know where we're headin' But it might be Armageddon So you sinners better move it 'Cause we're in the latter days and Mitt will prove itI must meet the Elders' Quorum At the White House here in Orem So I'll run now - this is awesome We'll be swearing in Chief Justice Donny Osmond!

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
MOscow, Idaho