[Vision2020] Ron Paul (was RE: How Could Anyone Support That Woman?)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 25 13:36:06 PST 2008

Hi Keely,

The real Libertarians I know were onto Ron Paul before I was.  Granted,
there are lots of Libertarians I don't know, so my sample means nothing.

I admit to being intrigued initially, but my Libertarian friends
straightened me out but quick!  Rather than trying to recount the education
they (and others) gave me, folks who aren't aware of Paul's history should
check out The New Republic article (ours just arrived within the last couple
of days):

http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=e2f15397-a3c7-4720-ac15-4532a7da84
ca

OR

http://tinyurl.com/3caypg

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****