[Vision2020] Moscow's New Noise Ordinance

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Jan 23 08:47:46 PST 2008

And how exactly is noise coming from a a bunch of besotten 20-somethings at
3 a.m. on a Tuesday night "free speech"?
No rights have been infringed upon, one can say whatever one wants, you just
can't do it at the top of your lungs to the annoyance of your neighbors.

Heck, I love the sound of straight pipes on a car, but I can't have them
because of the noise. Maybe I should sue?