[Vision2020] [SPAM] Another Sunny Day in Moscow

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 22 18:16:25 PST 2008

Oh, yes.  I remember January and February of 1996 very, VERY well.  Sub-zero
temperatures and heavy snow followed by a sudden thaw and heavy rains . . .
the great flood of 1996.  I and my wife were living in the Park Village
Apartments.  I was in the last semester of my senior year.  We ended up
spending a couple nights in the Wallace complex, ten days at the Mark IV
Hotel, and ultimately to the apartment we are currently residing in.

I have loads of more photos of the great flood of '96 if anybody is
interested.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____