[Vision2020] ANY immigration

donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:50:39 PST 2008

Thanks to Chas and Paul for their responses about the immigration issue over the weekend that I guess is the can-o-worms I opened up last week.  I think my point about the govt. making laws that basically support the profiteering big businesses that are the benefactors to illegally acquired immigrants rather that making it easy for ALL those who wish to enter to come and add their skills to the pot are the same one's who support propagandizing the "WAR on DRUGS" as a means of enslaving over a million people in prisons on mandatory minimum sentences for non-violent minor drug offences and petty crimes related to drug addiction.

If those people cared about drugs, other than the man made govt approved big pharma that's being force fed down all the children's throats,  they would support actual treatment programs rather than free govt money for each person you can snare into the prison then force to work for $.19/day making military blankets sold to us by no-bid private contractors.

I believe I have posted articles with facts about hispanic immigrant formed businesses (some even illegals or their parents) that went on to becoming multi-million and even billion dollar market caps hiring hundreds and thousands of good ol' tax paying bodies.  You can search yourselves for the Hispanic Business 500 list.

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out this month's Reader's Digest article about the illegal migrant vegtable picker; who, inspite of the system being set up to keep him in his place, went on to become a surgeon!!  Hope he can save a few people's lives while opening their eyes just a bit beyond the "Welcome to Moscow" sign.

Just 2 more cents added to the fantastic points made by Chas and Paul previously.