[Vision2020] [SPAM] Another Sunny Day in Moscow

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Jan 22 13:39:58 PST 2008

It was 52 below.....That's one stretch of 24 hours I will never forget.  I was able to get out in my VW Bug but don't remember where I went.  Everything was closed and it was Winter Break so many of our neighbors were gone.  We ran patrol through the houses making sure everything still worked and nothing froze up.

Sue