[Vision2020] [SPAM] Another Sunny Day in Moscow

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:49:35 PST 2008

I remember that day well, although my memory has always told me it was 52 below.  Regardless, it was a tad chilly.  Thought I'd step outside to see what that was like, and my lungs immediately refused to work, as I turned gasping for air back into the house.  There was also a ton of snow, which all melted in a nice flood within a week.  That was fun.   Carl Westberg Jr.