[Vision2020] Sen. Schroeder to Blog Legislative Session

Gary Schroeder Gary at hideandfur.com
Sun Jan 20 14:14:16 PST 2008

As your State Senator from Latah County, I am pleased to announce that I am
writing regular blog entries during the current 2008 session of the Idaho
Legislature.  These are available on my web site:
www.schroederforsenate.com

Most Latah County residents don't have the opportunity to visit the
Legislature in Boise.  This new resource will give you a first hand account
of some of the work I do for you and an understanding of how the Idaho
Legislature operates.  I hope that it will complement the official records,
professional press coverage and Rep. Tom Trail's excellent email reports.

It is an honor to work for you.

Sen. Gary Schroeder