[Vision2020] Anderson "Silo" Development, Jackson & 6th, May Include Wind Turbines?

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Thu Jan 17 08:15:07 PST 2008

WTF does this have to do with Doug Wilson?  The Anderson Group is
exploring various options and ideas.  Some may come to fruition and
some not.  From my brief conversation with John Anderson several
months ago, I got the impression that they were very sincere about
trying to do everything in an environmental and people friendly way.
They are attempting to address some of Moscow's needs and to enhance
the downtown area.  They should be commended and not attacked.  If
you still feel the need to attack, I suggest you wait until they
submit plans to the public and the city.  That way you may actually
have a clue as to what is actually going on.  Until then, I would
recommend that you temper your 'enthusiasm'.  Of course that's just
my opinion and you will carry on as you see fit.

Now I must get my morning caffeine fix before I read any more
inflammatory emails from vision2020 ...

SB