[Vision2020] spam text messages

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri Jan 11 07:19:31 PST 2008

Tom,

I think Bev is talking about text messages on her cell phone.  I know a
lot of people who get dinged 10 cents per message, and that seems like a
lot to me.  Spam text messages does seem a bit invasive.  Even more
annoying than the spam faxes that somehow show up on the fax machine at
work.

I do recall that there were some murmurings about charging for emails.
Thankfully that went by the wayside!

DC