[Vision2020] City Council Assignments

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Jan 9 07:23:05 PST 2008

Tom and Vizzz peeps,

The council assignments are as follows:

2008 CITY COUNCIL ASSIGNMENTS

Council President - Bill Lambert

Council Vice President - John Weber

ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE 2nd & 4th MONDAYS, 3:00 P.M.

Bill Lambert - Chair

Tom Lamar

Dan Carscallen

PUBLIC WORKS/FINANCE COMMITTEE 2nd & 4th MONDAYS, 4:30 P.M.

John Weber - Chair

Wayne Krauss

Walter Steed

Standing Commissions and Committees:

Arts Commission -- Wayne Krauss

Building Code Advisory Committee -- Wayne Krauss

CEDA -- Dan Carscallen/Wayne Krauss

Clearwater RC&D -- Walter Steed

Fair & Affordable Housing Commission -- Tom Lamar

Moscow Volunteer Fire Department -- John Weber

Health & Environment Commission -- Bill Lambert

Historic Preservation Commission -- John Weber

Human Rights Commission -- Wayne Krauss

Paradise Path Task Force -- Tom Lamar

Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee -- Walter Steed

Parks & Recreation Commission -- Tom Lamar

Planning and Zoning Commission -- Dan Carscallen

Transportation Commission -- Dan Carscallen

Tree Commission -- John Weber

Urban Renewal Agency Board member - 2 yr TBD

Urban Renewal Agency Board member - 1 yr TBD