[Vision2020] What do you like?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:41:41 PST 2008

I like small town feel with some of the big town culture that the
universities bring us.  I like the minimal crime.  I like the relative
liberality in a redneck state.  I like a lot of the local businesses.
I like the minimal traffic.

I wish we had a few more restaurants that didn't specialize in pizza.
I would like a Vietnamese restaurant and a Korean restaurant and a
Thai restaurant and an Indian restaurant (or two).  I wish we had a
few more musical venues where non-smokers didn't have to gag.  I wish
the city would plow our streets with a little more alacrity.

All in all I love Moscow.  Great place to live, great place to raise kids.

Chas