[Vision2020] What do you like?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 8 15:23:37 PST 2008

What I like about Moscow is . . .

. . . that the warmth and informality of this place made me feel instantly at home when we moved here in February 2002.

I like Sister's Brew and the One World, Bookpeople still fascinates me every time I'm there, the Co-Op is wonderful, Keeney's and VGH extend to my sons the kind of courtesy and respect often denied teenagers, and the Hong Kong Cafe serves a wonderful plate of tofu and vegetables at a price that makes it an easy choice for lunch.  The products they all sell are great; the people, though, make frequenting these places a real joy.

Moscow is home to me, and there's no place else I'd rather live.

Keely