[Vision2020] Something for Saturday Evening

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 6 12:26:38 PST 2008

Take my hand and lets travel back to a time not so long ago where Mr. Arnold and Mr. Hanson made a bet as to who could refrain from gratuitous insult for the longest amount of time. Are you now prepared to admit that Donovan mopped the floor with you in this little contest? Previous times when I've called you on this you've made some lame excuse as to how what you posted didn't quite meet the terms of the wager but there is no question but what you can't make that claim now. In light of the post to which I'm responding along with the photo shopped "de-motivational" jokes you've posted, are you now prepared to man up and admit to the fact that everyone else on this forum had reached a while back? You've been soundly trounced by the big D. On the wild and unlikely assumption that you are a man of your word I guess we'll be hearing from you again on the day after Ash Wednesday.

I hope the strain does'nt kill ya.