[Vision2020] Something for Saturday Evening

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 6 06:27:23 PST 2008

g ignorantly mumbled . . .

" . . . isn't it hard to have your angry stomp taken seriously when you're
wearing $100+ hippy footware?"

Hundred-dollar hippie footwear, g?

It must be your impression that hippies are among the upper crust of the
economic scale.  You must have been one of those 60s shut-ins that never
wandered outside your parents' closet

Or is this simply another symptom of your cranial-rectal inversion syndrome?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their
time comes round again."

- Joseph Gallivan

  _____