[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Iowa caucus stuff: The Opposite of Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 23:13:13 PST 2008

Paul,

  "Maybe we should hold the Presidency as an auction on e-bay, proceeds to
go to reducing the national debt. The candidates with the most money have the best chance of winning, anyway."

  A lot of people would want their money back, as the candidates with the most money generally are faulty products that should be recalled.

  Best,

  Donovan

Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Maybe we should hold the Presidency as an auction on e-bay, proceeds to
go to reducing the national debt.

The candidates with the most money have the best chance of winning, anyway.

Paul

Donovan Arnold wrote:
> I think they would be disqualified for other reasons before we ever
> got to the age issue.
>
> Best,
>
> Donovan
>
> */Kenneth Marcy /* wrote:
>
> On Friday 04 January 2008 19:02, Chasuk wrote:
> > On Jan 4, 2008 5:53 PM, Paul Rumelhart wrote:
> >
> > > I would like to say "thank you" to President Bush for screwing
> up so
> > > badly in so many areas that I would be willing to elect
> Britney Spears
> > > President just to get him out of office.
> >
> > Wow! What a dream ticket... Britney Spears/Paris Hilton for 2012!
>
> Sorry to postpone your fantasy team, but Paris was born on
> February 17,
> 1981, and Britney was born December 2, 1981, so neither of them
> will be
> eligible for the 2012 ticket because neither will have attained the
> required Presidential age of 35 years by Inauguration Day, 2013.
>
> On the other hand, can you imagine Britney in a burkha autographing a
> treaty, or writing a State of the Union speech? Oops!... I did it
> again...
>
> "You see my problem is this
> I'm dreaming away
> Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
> I cry, watching the days
> Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
> But to lose all my senses
> That is just so typically me
> Baby, oh"
>
> ---- Britney Spears, Oops!... I did it again
>
> Onward Britney fantasizers! Inauguration Day is less than a decade
> away!
>

> Ken

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net