[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Iowa caucus stuff: The Opposite of Bush

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 4 19:30:46 PST 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Viz -

Are we forgetting a very special candidate that ran in 1968 on his own
independent ticket.  He's rested.  He's refreshed.  He's . . .

Pat Paulsen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMoqFxhoJG8

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)