[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Iowa caucus stuff: The Opposite of Bush

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 17:53:52 PST 2008

I would like to say "thank you" to President Bush for screwing up so
badly in so many areas that I would be willing to elect Britney Spears
President just to get him out of office.

I like Obama, I think I could live with him as President.  I might be
able to live with Edwards as President too.  I wouldn't even mind
Hilary, if she would drop the whole "video games are teh evil" meme.

Huckabee scares me, but not that much.  He can't have ALL the bad
qualities that Bush has.  I'd still like to see Ron Paul give it a go,
since his most fantastical stuff will never make it through Congress,
yet he respects our individual rights.

Paul