[Vision2020] Iowa caucus stuff: The Opposite of Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 14:44:18 PST 2008

Clinton was a good President, and surely a much better one than either Bush, but that is pretty low standard to set for a President.

  However, we need to look forward not backwards. Electing Hillary is a step into the 1990s, not a step into the future. I am so tired of the Bush/Clinton era. I want something new, something different, something refreshing, something better.

  Hillary is stale, she thinks she deserves to be President. I don't think anyone deserves it. I think it is a privilege. I think Hillary wants to be President because she wants to be President. You can tell by the nature of her campaigning and life long career of power seeking. That is fine for a Senator, but I don't want that attribute in a President of the United States.

  I cannot tolerate another decade of the Clinton's or another Bush. 1981-2009 is long enough for that era. We need to move on, not move to the past. I think we have some excellent choices out there, we have Huckabee, Obama, Edwards, McCain, and even Richardson.

  My fear is that Hillary will do ANYTHING to be president. I fear for whomever is between her and what she really wants. I think something bad will happen to Obama before the month is out. Obama is the only guy between Hillary and White House, and she isn't going to give that up easily. Hillary is morally and ethically bankrupt. She has been since she was board executive for Wal-Mart supporting moving of US jobs to sweat shops overseas. After Wal-Mart made that move, so did the rest of the giant chain stores.

  Whomever the Republicans nominate is not likely to win in November. Politically things change. However, right now it looks like it is going to be a Democrat in the White House in 2009.

  I love Obama, and he is my favorite. He inspires me. I know his election would be a refreshing change for the nation in a very positive direction. He is the Opposite of Bush, in intellect, values, communication, foreign policy, economics, and would repair much of the good will that was lost by the current administration worldwide. But that is also exactly why I think he will not be elected. Money and power will not allow him to take that oath.

  Best,

  Donovan

    .hmmessage P {   PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px  }  BODY.hmmessage {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma  }        I'm just glad that Iowa Dems had enough sense to place Hillary third. Hopefully the rest of the states will follow suit.