[Vision2020] Otter Has Plan to Raise Millions for Roads

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Feb 28 13:07:20 PST 2008

I agree with the Governor that we need to raise money to fix the
roads. However, I think it should be done by charging for potential
damage. That would be a combination of charging licence fees based on
the weight of the vehicle, a surcharge on the purchase of studded
tires, and a small increase in the gas tax.

Kit Craine