[Vision2020] Verizon

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Wed Feb 27 22:02:35 PST 2008

I thought I'd share this.

I just went to Verizon's whitelist page to un-block krfp's internal mail
lists which are now being blocked like the Vision's was. (boy, how is
that for a run-on sentence!)

This is the disclaimer at the bottom:

> By clicking below, you agree to abide by Verizon Online's policies and
> requirements
> <http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/DialUp/Email/Blocked+Email/QuestionsOne/85702.htm>
> regarding whitelist status and acknowledge that nothing herein
> guarantees delivery of mail originating from a whitelisted address or
> domain.

Do I get this right?  Are they saying that they will not guarantee the
delivery of your mail?  What good is it having a mailbox if you can't
get your mail?  If I were a customer I would complain to the owner (and
then go elsewhere).

Dave