[Vision2020] Verizon

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 22:36:06 PST 2008

I have had a great many problems dealing with Verizon. They are not honest, and I cut them off many years ago for their dishonesty as a business.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

KRFP <krfp at radiofreemoscow.org> wrote:
  I thought I'd share this.

I just went to Verizon's whitelist page to un-block krfp's internal mail
lists which are now being blocked like the Vision's was. (boy, how is
that for a run-on sentence!)

This is the disclaimer at the bottom:

> By clicking below, you agree to abide by Verizon Online's policies and
> requirements
>
> regarding whitelist status and acknowledge that nothing herein
> guarantees delivery of mail originating from a whitelisted address or
> domain.

Do I get this right? Are they saying that they will not guarantee the
delivery of your mail? What good is it having a mailbox if you can't
get your mail? If I were a customer I would complain to the owner (and
then go elsewhere).

Dave

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com