[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 26 19:01:44 PST 2008

You must admit, though, Keely.

George Sr. had a great health insurance policy.  You realize, of course,
that Dan Quayle was only a heart-beat away from the presidency.

> I'm curious about your previous assertion that FDR was one of the worst
pre> sidents ever.  Can you tell me why?

> I think he was one of the best.  I'm not being snide.
>
> I maintain Reagan was one of the worst.  Again, not being snide.
>
> I think Jimmy Carter was one of the most decent men to ever be president,
a> nd proof positive that decent men are often really bad presidents.  With
no>   trace of snideness -- I'm entirely sincere in this -- I think George
W.
B> ush is neither decent nor a good president.  With acknowledged sarcasm,
s> uppose the nicest thing I could say about him is that he would be a good
ne> xt-door neighbor if I needed a lot of brush cut around my property.

======================> =========================> ========

======================> =========================> ========

======================> =========================> ========

--------------------------------------------------------------------->

=======================> =========================> =======

========================> =========================> ======
> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net
> >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

> Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get
yo> ur "fix".
> http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)