[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 26 06:27:35 PST 2008

"My friends, the war will be over soon, the war for all intents and
purposes, although the insurgency will go on for years and years and
years. But it will be handled by the Iraqis, not by us. And then we decide
what kind of security arrangement we want to have with the Iraqis."

-- John McCain

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)