[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:39:15 PST 2008

Garrett,

We have a president who calls the Constitution a 'damn piece of paper' and places himself above the other two branches.  Cheney's goal of expanding executive power has succeeded thus far.

When did we become a dictatorship?  We're not there yet, but the Executive has entirely too much power right now.

Sunil