[Vision2020] God's problem: Hawkins Mall

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Feb 23 06:51:07 PST 2008

You read my head, Ted.

The hawks at Hawkins will get their way.
We are their prey as the blinded here pray,
"Give us more shopping, take our worries away."
The only problem, as even God may say,
"Shop 'til you drop may make you gay,
but it won't last forever.  One day you'll pay."

Thank God for the mall!  What more could we really ask
for?  Oh, wait, maybe common sense and rationality?  A
little long term planning, perhaps?

gclev

<www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=19096131>