[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Fri Feb 22 18:49:35 PST 2008

g writes:

"Run Ralph, Run! America needs you. (to help save us
from the horror show that would be Obama)"

Are you saying an Obama presidency will be worse than
Bush's reign?  I don't see how much can be worse, but
I suppose anything is possible.

What I see with an Obama campaign is aligning the
energy that has built up watching this reckless
administration (and all the folks who have been
involved with that back to the days of Nixon) destroy
our children's future.

The people who have been controlling "reality" should
have been removed long ago.  I can only hope that a
sea change of leadership will restore a sense of
confidence that what has been neglected for too long
will actually be paid attention to.  I don't see that
with John "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran" McCain, or Billary
Clinton.

That leads me to B. Obama knowing that a leader is
someone who inspires the people he leads to be
responsible, thoughtful and compassionate with how
their policies will actually effect people, the
environment and the economy.

President Obama, 'cause anything less is more the
McCain.

Garrett